Friday 8 August 2008

Day 9 Leominster to Wookie Hole, nr Well

Day 9 Leominster to Wookie Hole, nr Wells (no star wars jokes please)
Funny how this works. Day 8 was horrid but today was great. Felt much better and although it was still tough I felt in better spirits. Net a couple of guys on a three day tour and rode with them to the Severn Bridge. Time flew by once distracted from own thoughts and staring at the bike computer. Didn't rain all day and was warm but not too hot so good cycling weather and nice to camp in a dry field too. A nice family made me a cup of tea when I arrived, I obviously looked a bit of a state, and I chatted to them for a bit. Definitely going to be 11 days as I still have just over 200 miles to go. Miles 116
Avs 14.2
Tis 8h6m
Nipped in for quick cup of tea with Pat on route

No comments: