Wednesday 6 August 2008

Day 7 Inglestone to Nantwich Didn't set

Day 7 Inglestone to Nantwich
Didn't set off until 10. Started raining immediately and didn't stop all day. Warm too so had to decide whether to stay dry and overheat or get soaked through. In the end I seemed to get soaked and boiled. Not a very scenic day. Found a way around the hills that I dodged last night (they started at 17%) and had to navigate through Preston and south. Lots of stopping to check map which means it's hard to get in to a rhythm. Again had to call on Alice to find me a room as I couldn't face putting up the tent in the rain and everything still being wet tomorrow. Felt good though and still quite cheery. Curry for tea again!
111 miles
14.9 mph
7h27m
Small dead frog dried to my bike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!, como va?, espero bien, este blog estar barbaro, me gusto, voy a seguir pasando, pasate por el mio cuando gustes, salu2


Luis

bluesnightorg said...

Dat frog am showin appropriate love for the IF framery innit