Monday 4 August 2008

Day 5 Kinross to Langholm Comfort of hot

Day 5 Kinross to Langholm
Comfort of hotel meant I didn't leave until 10 after loads of the best porridge ever. Good weather today and a nice ride to and over the Firth bridge to Edinburgh. Getting out of town was a rain and slowed me down loads. But once I got off the A roads i had the best 45 miles or so me the trip so far. Was even enjoying the hills for once. Campsite is a bit weird as only me and one other tent here bus it's nice and quiet apart from a stream just outside my front door. Bit worried that i'm still in Scotland after 5 days although I'm only a few miles from the border. Up early tomorrow to try and put a dent in the miles. Still feeling pretty good despite the now obvious mistake vibr was last night's curry.
Miles 106
Tis 7h30
Av 14.1 mph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Harps, lar and hannah here, we've just decided you are our hero and lar is going to call the baby hoopo in honour of your strength in all things sporting and honourable. it's second name will be hannah to keep it real.

we love you and are very proud, can't quite work out how you are 'blogging' from a bike but well done.

neil says 'carry on' - maye says 'hello bye bye and don't poo in your tent'

see you on the other side. good man xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx